Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Switch

Posted by dani handrian



Cap- H&M. Jumper- Zara. Necklace- Topshop. Skort- Zara. Shoes- Zara. Bag- Zara.

Hey Guys,

Im wearing an awful lot of Zara today but it just cant be helped because they have so many nice things at the moment! I absolutely love this retro style jumper, its got such a unique print and will be amazing for when I head back to winter in Melbourne in just over a weeks time! 

Im really excited to be heading back at the same time its going to be a shock going back over to dark nights and cold weather! No skirts and sandals for me for a few months :( . Im trying to stock up on some winter wardrobe staples but its proving very difficult while all the shops are in full swing summer mode at the moment! 

Hope you've all been having a good week. Im off to beautiful Edinburgh this weekend to spend some time with my sisters before I head off, I cant wait :) 

Nic

xxx
 

Copyright © 2009 shopp-ingwithme | Design by [blogger merak dua]