Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

The Lost Lanes

Posted by dani handrian
Jacket- H&M. Jumper- TheLostLanes. Jeans- AllSaints. Bag- TheCambridgeSatchelCompany. Flatforms- Zara. Sunglasses- Topshop 
Hey Everyone, 

How cool is this Jumper from The Lost Lanes? Im obsessed with their quirky jumpers and t-shirts at the moment and love that they are all made by independent designers in the UK. I absolutely hate the feeling of owning something that I feel like is mass produced and crops up everywhere,but the designs at The Lost Lanes feel original and unique which I love. 

Im also loving these white rimmed round framed sunnies from Topshop and these Zara flatforms that I found in the sale! Woohoo for sale times. I know what a nightmare it is to track down items from Zara sometimes so Ive featured a few similar items in my shop the look link below :)

Happy Tuesday!

Nic
xxx
 

Copyright © 2009 shopp-ingwithme | Design by [blogger merak dua]