Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Graphic Panels

Posted by dani handrian
Top-c/o Lavish Alice. Belt- Vintage. Shorts- Zara. Shoes- Zara. Bag-ASOS.
I dont know if it was the monochrome graphic panels and structure of this shirt from Lavish Alice that first drew me to it or the fact it reminds me of a top I used to borrow from my mum when I was younger to dress up like a penguin but either way I LOVE it.

Its got such a cute 60's feel to, I love the high necked fit and pairing it with these silk shorts from Zara almost makes it look like its a little playsuit. Iv also been wearing this shirt with some rolled up skinny jeans and a beanie for a more casual day time look, or paired with a pencil skirt in the office. It really is the shirt that just keeps on giving, go find it here.
 

Copyright © 2009 shopp-ingwithme | Design by [blogger merak dua]