Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

2.07.13

Posted by dani handrian




Shirt- ZARA. Jeans- Topshop. Bag- Ebay, Shoes- ZARA.
Hey Guys,

Today I decided to chuck on all things comfy which also happen to be a collection of some of my favourite pieces at the moment too. After a very busy and fun filled weekend in Edinburgh with my sisters I needed some chilled out comfy clothes to start the week. It was really sad to say bye to my oldest sister but we had such a fun weekend shopping, eating, drinking cocktails and harassing a man and his Rickshaw. Poor guy had to cart three tipsy/indecisive/ singing sisters around the hills a dips of Edinburgh for a good 15 minutes until we decided to just get food and go home!

This week Im mostly getting organised for the big move back to Australia in a weeks time! There are so many things to sort out before I leave -my mind is in overdrive. Packing a winter wardrobe is also a little challenging on a one suitcase limit. AAAHH. I have no idea how i'm going to work around this?!

Hope you've all had a good weekend too :)

Nic

xx
 

Copyright © 2009 shopp-ingwithme | Design by [blogger merak dua]