Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Transitional

Posted by dani handrian
Jumper- Zara. Gillet- Topshop. Skort- Zara. Bag- Ebay. Shoes- Zara. Hat- Sportsgirl
 Hey everyone,

Im feeling a little in weather limbo at the moment here in Melbourne, we're in that awkward transition stage where its too warm to dress for winter but too cold to be in spring gear! And its round about this point where im sick to death of my winter wardbrode and want so many new things which is VERY dangerous for my bank balance! Eeeek.

 Im also pleased to announce the arrival of my new Zara boots which I have been trying to track down for a few weeks now. Imagine my delighted little face when I walk into Zara on pay day weekend to see these little beauties sitting on the shelf in my size!

I decided to give my hair a little DIY makeover too! I was getting really fed up with my long hair and the maintenance that comes with it so hacked it off in a moment of spontaneity! Naturally i regretted it two days later ! But is aaall good, its feeling a lot healthier and i've talked myself into liking it by saying i've been kind to my hair in letting it grow in healthily. What do you guys think?! Maybe i'm just not used to the change!

Hope you've all been having a good week!

Nic

xxx

 

Copyright © 2009 shopp-ingwithme | Design by [blogger merak dua]