Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Posted by dani handrian
Beanie- RiverIsland. Jacket- H&M. Top- Zara. Trousers- Zara. Bag- Moschino. Shoes- Sportsgirl.

Ive finally found an adequate replacement for the mint beanie that I tragically lost to a washing machine malfunction incident almost a year ago. I like the effect that mint has with monochrome, it always feels sort of crisp and fresh. 

I wore this outfit to go shopping today and run some errands, these trousers are so comfy and great for throwing on on days like today. I would live in loose silk trousers if I could, the only problem is how easily they crease! 

Hope youve all had a good weekend soaking up the good weather! Im off to have about my fifth BBQ of the week, definitely not complaining though.

Nic

xxx

 

Copyright © 2009 shopp-ingwithme | Design by [blogger merak dua]