Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Bye Scotland

Posted by dani handrian

Dress- ZARA. Necklace- H&M. Bag- Ebay. Hat- RiverIsland. Shoes- ZARA.

Hey Guys, 

So this is going to be my last post from Scotland for a little while, I cant believe im trading in this beautiful summer weather for a cold winter in Melbourne! I'm swapping the sandals and sunnies for snoods and boots and Im not quite sure how I feel about this at the moment... It requires a complete wardrobe overhaul.

Ive been wearing these sandals just about everyday since I got them. They're not the comfiest of shoes because the sole is pretty heavy so ive been getting a little bruising over the top of my foot but I still cant help but wear them! I also needed to get the wear out of this pretty little mini jumper dress from Zara, its such a cute fit and I love the texture and print so its going to be sad to send it to the back of my wardrobe for a few months. 

I fly tomorrow evening so im going to try and cram in some more summery snaps for you guys before I jet off :) 

Hope you've all been soaking up the sun and making the most of the weather too.

Nic
xxxx

 

Copyright © 2009 shopp-ingwithme | Design by [blogger merak dua]