Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Tinned Bananas

Posted by dani handrian

Jacket- Vintage. Top- Tinned Bananas. Shorts- Zara. Shoes- Choies.com


Wooo for Tinned Bananas! I got this really cool bandeau from them the other week and now I just pretty much want their whole collection in my wardrobe. They have loads of cool velour bikini sets in a bunch of different patterns and colours and some other really stand out pieces including a mesh backless dress that ive also got my eye on. 

Im really excited by the energy of Tinned Bananas. Their clothing is fresh and fun and the fact the everything is made and designed in the UK is an added bonus! 

I have a feeling my suitcase is going to be packed with banana attire before I head back to Aus.


 

Copyright © 2009 shopp-ingwithme | Design by [blogger merak dua]